Thursday 17 February @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm UTC+0
Anton Rosenfeld has been with Garden Organic for 15 years.
His work has ranged from projects with commercial field-scale growers to small-scale community gardens and allotments. He has worked as a grower, runs many training courses and regularly writes for Grow Your Own and Kitchen Garden magazine. He has a passion for soils, composting and growing veg from a wide range of cultures and horizons.
He will cover:
• The impact of peat extraction on the environment
• The results of our recent research into people’s use of peat and alternatives
• How peat free composts are made
• How to get the most out of peat free composts
• How to make your own peat free potting mixes
Session details and Zoom registration links to follow shortly!