OCTOBER 22nd 11.45 -12.45
Garnethill Multicultural Centre
Rose St. G3 6RE
(next to the GFT)
Every plotholder on a GCC allotment plot will feel the effect of these proposed Rules and Regulations.
GAF has called this meeting to give you:
- the opportunity to discuss how these will affect you as a plotholder.
- the chance to reflect on how your site will be managed.
- a record of the issues, clarifications and changes you and your fellow plotholders want to raise in response to the draft R&R.
- support to ensure you are eligible to attend the later meeting that GCC has promised to hold with all those who have responded to their online consultation ()().
- GCC’s own upcoming meeting – details on how to make sure you’re eligible to attend
- Discussion of GCC’s draft R&R Sections:
- Allocation (waiting list)
- Use of sites/plots
- Overall: Practicality? Role of associations (delegation)? Services provided by GCC?
- Support in how to submit a consultation response