One last chance to get your hands on some of the stock from this year’s online Potato Day!
Head over to the Sir John Stirling Maxwell Allotments this weekend and browse what’s out on the tables. Everything is reduced from original prices.
If you prefer to pay online first, put your order through on our webshop and just head over to the site to pick it up!
Directions to the Sir John Stirling Maxwell Allotments:
They share a street address with other buildings in the park, so don’t type in their building number on your satnav (we deliberately aren’t telling you it here for that reason!)
Use the name of the plots on Google Maps instead, or follow the map pin below.
- enter Pollok Park the park via the main railway bridge entrance next to Pollokshaws West railway station / the speed camera
- immediate right turn onto the private single-track lane parallel to the railway tracks
- the vehicle gate will be unlocked today, so just push it open but please push it closed again after you go through
- best to drive past the pavilion and turn in the turning circle, and park facing back the way you came (otherwise you’re squashed with your driver’s door along a wall…)
- just call out for someone if nobody has heard you coming at the gate!
Sir John Stirling Maxwell Allotments